Crates for Ukraine
How to Get Involved
The deacons are spearheading a project to pack and send 30 crates of supplies to Ukraine as part of the Crates for Ukraine program run by MTW (the PCA’s mission organization which Heero Hacquebord works with).
Purchase supplies from the supply list. (Absolute last date to bring supplies is March 6).
- Buy whatever you want from the list noting the comments about whether or not the exact item must be purchased.
- Put a label or tag on the item with the Item Number shown in the list (ie 1.001)
- Bring the items to the church and put them in the crates in the lobby. If you do not attend Trinity please send an email to David Askey (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating what you have purchased and when you can come to drop off the items.
- The project will run until March 6th but we encourage you to start soon as some supplies are needed during the winter months.
Contribute money so that others can purchase supplies. (Last day for contributions is Feb. 20)
- You may use the online giving portal on the church website and select the "Crates for Ukraine Fund".
- You may also put a check in the offering box with the memo indicating "Crates for Ukraine project".
You can also watch this video for explanations about the supply list and the purchasing process.
If you have any questions please email David Askey (email@example.com)
Check out the video below to learn more about this vital relief project.